- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Workplace Injury Treatment in Herndon
If you’ve recently been injured while on the job, chances are that you will need some workplace injury treatment with the help of a professional chiropractor. Many people who are in search of pain relief as they process their workers compensation claims know that the best option is to obtain chiropractic care as soon as possible.
Rxwellness spine and Health in Herndon is standing by to assist you following a workplace injury. We have over 25 years of experience helping patients from all walks of life with chiropractic treatments to relieve pain and improve mobility.
Typical Types of Workplace Injuries that We Treat
The team at RxWellness Spine & Health specializes in treating a wide variety of workplace injuries. The following list is of the most common injuries we typically treat at our facility.
- Repetitive Motions: This can occur while sitting at a desk typing or by working equipment on the factory floor.
- Mechanical Equipment: Patients injured by equipment may need chiropractic assistance.
- Falling from a Great Height: This type of injury may require massage treatment and spinal adjustments.
- Vehicle Accident: Examples include forklifts, trucks and other company vehicle injuries.
- Trying to Do Too Much: If you overdo it, the result can be a painful injury caused by lifting items that are too heavy.
- Slipping and Tripping: Some of the most common injuries happen through simple slip-and fall accidents.
This is not a complete list of workplace injuries for which we provide treatment. If you have a condition that is not mentioned here, we invite you to contact our office at your earliest convenience to see what kind of treatment we may offer for it.
How a Chiropractor Can Provide You with Personal Injury Treatment?
At RxWellness Spine & Health we are dedicated to providing the highest standard of personal injury treatment in Herndon. If you’ve never visited a chiropractor in the Herndon/Reston VA area before, you should know that we have a variety of options when it comes to providing pain relief and treatment for your particular injury.
The chiropractor will begin by consulting with you about the nature of your injury and what your duties are at work. Dr. Golinsky creates customized treatment plans for each patient, since no two situations will be identical.
Spinal manipulation is essential for getting the spine back into proper alignment, so you can move the way you used to before getting injured while on the job. Trigger point therapy, ultrasound treatment and other therapeutic protocols may also play a role in your treatment.
Make an Appointment with Our Chiropractors in Herndon, VA Today
Whether you are just starting to sort through workers compensation claims or have been in need of chiropractic care in Herndon for some time now, you can count on the team at RxWellness Spine & Health to help get you back on the road to recovery.
For more information on the pain relief we can provide or to book an appointment with your preferred chiropractor in Reston, Sterling, Chantilly, Herndon and surrounding areas, please get in touch with the team at RxWellness Spine & Health today.