- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Serving our Community through The Wellness Champions
Our health team at RxWellness Spine & Health, are proud to be a part of The Wellness Champions. The Wellness Champions is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization that is dedicated to bringing education and awareness surrounding health topics to promote community awareness. Internationally based, the Wellness Champions represent a group of health experts that are part of this elite association. Champions use their knowledge to motivate wellness at businesses and throughout the community. Most Wellness Champion doctors have received extensive training, earned awards and continue to be role models of all healthy behaviors. We use our education and love of wellness to encourage others to take matters into their own hands. At RxWellness Spine & Health, we remind you that you are in control of your health. You make daily choices surrounding your lifestyle, nutritional habits and exercise selections to move your health forward. We encourage residents of Herndon, Sterling, Reston, Chantilly and the nearby areas to learn more about The Wellness Champions and how we make a difference in your life.
Health Motivation with The Wellness Champions
As a Wellness Champion, our goal is to provide our community education on the small and large changes you can make to improve your health. Some of the topics we discuss include:
- Stress management- life can be stressful and it is important to learn ways to cope with stress. When left unchecked, stress may lead to pain in the form of stomachaches or headaches and can also interfere with your joy. The Wellness Champions teach you ways to manage stress and reduce its adverse effects on you.
- Nutrition- healthy nutrition is one of the key factors in your overall wellness. The Wellness Champions teach valuable lessons on the importance of making healthy food choices.
- Healthy routines- our Wellness Experts want you to achieve a high quality of life. Residents of Sterling, Reston, Chantilly and Herndon receive information on ways to quickly create healthy routines so your choices become habits.
- Healthy living habits- as your wellness journey continues, we go a little deeper into the mix to show you healthy living habits to last a lifetime. These may include organizing an exercise routine and setting weekly fitness goals.
Contact RxWellness Spine & Health, your Fairfax County Wellness Champion
At RxWellness Spine & Health, we offer traditional chiropractic care for a variety of illnesses, injuries and conditions. In addition, in alignment with our RxWellness Model and the 5 Pillars of Health, we teach healthy lifestyles through stress management, nutrition/supplementation, fitness, rest/recovery and overall well-being. The Wellness Champions in Fairfax deliver wellness tips that are fun and informative. We show you how to take charge of your health so good health will last you a lifetime. We represent a strong group of Wellness Champions and have the research supported advice you need to succeed in your wellness pursuits. Plus, we support and motivate you as you progress. To learn more or to schedule a FREE Educational talk for your organization with our Wellness Champions, please contact us today at 571-334-5324.