Pain Relief After A Car Accident in Vienna
The Town of Vienna offers a traditional hometown with charming neighborhoods, a beautiful historical district, and a lively diverse community. Vienna is part of Fairfax County which is known for being a close location to the nation’s capital, which causes incredible traffic! This grand traffic leads to a tremendous amount of car accidents! In 2022, Fairfax county accumulated 11,571 car crashes. Car accidents are terrible and can cause lengthy tremendous pain. You can rely on the RxWellness Spine & Health Chiropractic care team to provide pain relief after a car accident in Vienna. Chiropractors at RxWellness are well equipped to relieve pain as over 150,000 patients have been relieved and contain state-of-the-art facilities.
Types of Pain after a Car Accident
- If you are feeling continuous neck pain after a car accident in Vienna then you are dealing with whiplash. Whiplash is a neck injury that is caused by a forceful unnatural forward and backwards motion of the head and neck. This motion overly extends joints, muscles, and ligaments in the upper back and neck. This all results in spinal misalignment, stiffness that limits mobility, and continuous neck pain from inflammation.
- The strong and sudden force of a car accident is a recipe for back pain as the accident can damage muscles and surrounding tissues in the back. Herniated discs are another result of back pain. Discs can slip out of place, misplaced, or bulge. Back pain can cause difficulty to move around.
Muscle Pain and Soreness
- During a car collision you may endure a strain injury as your body braces for impact by rapidly tightening muscles, which causes the muscles to excessively pull or tear. Muscle fibers that are overstretched results in muscle pain and soreness after a car accident. This inflammation and swelling irritates the nerves of your body as well.
How would RxWellness chiropractic team help pain relief after a car accident in Vienna?
Our RxWellness Vienna car accident care team is here to serve all the people of Vienna. We assist all types of pain and injuries, but pain from car accidents is our specialty as it is our main reason our patients visit us. We thrive in assuring pain relief after a car accident in Vienna. Our patients in Vienna experience the best chiropractic care, and exit our advanced facilities feeling better physically and mentally. As discussed there are several main types of pain after a car accident, and here is a detailed insight on how our expert Vienna chiropractic care team will assist to provide pain relief after a car accident in Vienna.
Pain Relief Treatment for Whiplash
- At RxWellnes Vienna, our doctors are committed to create a treatment that is designed to treat the exact specific area of pain. To achieve this, we take x-rays to find the root of the whiplash. After evaluating the injury and examining the x-rays, an effective whiplash treatment plan will be put into action. This treatment plan is proven to aid pain reduction, inflammation, and long-term healing. Our attentive chiropractors will use hands-on stretching techniques to help improve blood flow, which will help to reduce swelling. Since the neck and shoulders become stiff and rigid, our chiropractor will assist to restore range of motion by relaxing muscles and reduce tension.
Pain Relief Treatment for Back pain
Another way that our chiropractic care team conducts pain relief after a car accident in Vienna is to perform spinal manipulation, spinal depression technique, or pelvic blocking technique.
- Spinal Manipulation helps to reposition the spine, muscles, and ligaments in a healing position.
- Spinal Depression Technique occurs on our clinical table that stretches the spinal column and back while stimulating the discs to shift them away from the nerve endings.
- Pelvic blocking technique involves patients lying down on a cushioned wedge under the pelvis allowing for posture to be altered, which then relieves pressure on the spine.
- Chiropractic care for Muscle Pain and Soreness
Our Vienna car accident care team will resolve this pain by manualing performing chiropractic adjustments to the spine. This treatment will relieve any irritated nerves, which then reduces inflammation.
Massage Therapy provides pain relief after a car accident in Vienna
Not only do our elite chiropractors provide pain relief after a car accident, but so do our professional massage therapists. Our massage therapists also play a key role in restoring our patients’ health after a collision. This is how our RxWellness Vienna care team operates as our team is filled with professionals that work together to give best care for our patients.
Massage therapy is a great tool for treating sore or damaged muscles caused by vehicle collisions. Chiropractic care and massage therapy are an elite combo like peanut butter and jelly. This combo increases relaxation on the injured area, improves blood flow, and accelerates pain relief after a car accident in Vienna. You can count on massage therapy to be part of the recovery treatment plan. It is an essential part of the healing process.
Contact RxWellness for pain relief after a car accident in Vienna
Look no further than the RxWellness chiropractic care to provide the best pain relief after a car accident in Vienna. The full team is well prepared to assist your car accident pain, including our front desk team. Our front desk team is kind and provides the utmost patient services. They are fully knowledgeable and are able to answer any questions or concerns you may. Our natural solutions will guide your path to full recovery. RxWellness Vienna would be glad to help you. Please contact us to schedule a consultation, or give us a call at (703) 904 9666 or book an appointment online.