A car accident can be a surprising and scary experience for anyone no matter how long you’ve been driving. Immediately after an auto accident, you want to make sure everyone is safe, and the best way to do that is to get yourself or anyone else involved in the accident to the hospital and have them officially examined by a qualified medical professional. If you do find yourself injured in a car accident and are looking for the best car accident doctor in Arlington, Va, contact RxWellness Spine & Health for a full chiropractic consultation.
What If I am Involved In a Car Accident
Every time you step foot in a car, you are taking a risk. And unfortunately, there are drivers out there who do not take the dangers of driving as seriously as they should, and in those situations, you may find yourself the unfortunate victim of a careless driver. If you are involved in a car accident, a few important things to remember are:
- Call the police
- You should file a report because some insurance claims may require one
- Take Pictures
- The photos of damages to your vehicle or any injuries you sustained
- Exchange Information
- Usually, the police will collect this information, but if they are not on the scene, you want to collect the insurance information of the other person involved.
- You may also want to collect information of any witnesses available to assist with the insurance company’s investigation.
- Seek medical attention
- Sometimes after an accident, your body may be in shock and you may be unaware of the full extent of your injuries. This is why you should get checked out by a medical professional, even if you feel fine.
- Seek advice from an attorney
- You want to have a professional who can advocate for your rights, especially if you are not the at-fault driver.
- Book a consultation with RxWellness Spine & Health in Arlington
- We have a team fully equipped to work with auto accident victims.
- Our chiropractors and massage therapist will help heal any soft tissue injuries and spinal misalignments.
- Our specialized team will deal with the insurance companies and lawyers
What If I am Hurt In a Car Accident?
If you are hurt in a car accident, seek medical attention immediately. When you talk to the doctor, you want to describe your injuries in detail and try not to leave anything out. The doctor will document all reported injuries in your medical file, and those files may be used by the insurance company to process your claim. If you leave anything out, the insurance company may claim that any treatment you need is unrelated to the accident and deny coverage.
Best Car Accident Doctor in Arlington
The doctors at RxWellness Spine & Health provide the best quality care in Arlington and surrounding areas. If you were recently involved in a car accident or have lingering pain from an auto accident that never properly healed, we can help you recover and get back to your life as it should be. Some of the most commonly treated conditions we see at Arlington include:
- Shoulder and neck pain
- Back pain
- Lower back pain
- Sprains or Strains
- Dizziness or Vertigo
If you were recently involved in an accident, we will work with the at-fault driver’s insurance or your attorney to file the necessary paperwork so you can get the treatment you need. We want you to have everything you need to relieve discomfort and prevent chronic pain.
What Insurance Plans Do We Accept?
RxWellness Spine & Health accept most insurance providers, and our Arlington location specially accepts the following:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Health Care
- Compass Rose
The RxWellness Spine & Health Arlington location does not accept Medicare. Please give us a call for a complete list of insurance providers we accept, or to check your specific benefits.
RxWellness The Best Car Accident Doctor in Arlington, VA
If you were recently involved in an auto accident, seeking chiropractic care can help to reduce the timeline of your recovery. RxWellness Spine & Health is the most trusted facility in the DMV, and we can help you recover by focusing on healing the source of your injury. We are a natural and holistic treatment care center that relies on noninvasive treatment methods that will give you the best results. The doctor may perform a chiropractic adjustment, but depending on your level of pain, they may do something completely different.
Your first appointment will involve a complete consultation, and this is where you will provide as much detail about the accident/injury as possible. After you consult with the doctor, your first appointment may center around them trying to improve whatever discomfort you are currently experiencing. The goal of the first visit is to have you leave feeling better than you did when you arrived. Your treatment plan will move through three major stages:
- Relief care
- The goal of this phase is to relieve discomfort and reduce symptoms
- Corrective care
- This is the phase where most patients fall off. Corrective care heals the deep source of pain.
- It’s important to follow your treatment plan up until the last visit, because if the root problem isn’t completely healed, the pain may return.
- Wellness care
- Routine chiropractic care is important for the upkeep of your body. This is sometimes referred to as maintenance care and is like a regular reset for the everyday stress the body endures.
If you are ever involved in an auto accident, the entire experience can be very scary, but the most important thing to remember is to stay calm, call the police, and always get yourself checked out by a qualified professional. And, when you are looking for the best car accident doctor in Arlington, VA, contact RxWellness Spine & Health in Arlington. If you have any questions or would like to seek chiropractic care, give us a call at (571) 348-1541 or book an appointment online. We are located at 932 N Highland St Suite A, Arlington, VA 22201.