RxWellness Spine & Health is an Award-winning, top-rated, high-end chiropractic practice in Northern Virginia and Maryland. RxWellness’s mission is to elevate patient health and empower lives through pain-free, drug-free practices. RxWellness focuses on providing exceptional in-office experience, top-notch quality care and patient outcomes. As a result of explosive growth, we are looking for an energetic, positive Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) to be a part of our practice.
Are you a talented Massage Therapist looking to advance your career?
Are you tired of getting paid only when you have bookings?
Are you ready to work in an environment where you can learn and grow?
Look no further than RxWellness Spine & Health! We are a highly wellness practice in the DMV! We are the largest full-service chiropractic and wellness office in the area, and we’re looking for talented massage therapists to join our team!
For over 27 years, we have been reshaping the way patients approach their health by treating the body as a whole, rather than just diagnosing the symptom itself. Our primary goal is to help people lead healthy, happy lives, so that they feel good from the inside out. We are committed to a culture that promotes confidence, inclusivity, and allegiance to our mission.
RxWellness Spine & Health corporate culture is one of trust, support, collaboration, and teamwork. Our number one asset is our employees and we strive to create growth in a respectful environment.
What it means to join our team:
- Guaranteed pay [no more waiting for bookings!]
- Flexible schedule [no weekends required]
- Free chiropractic care for you
The Massage Therapist provides various massage therapy services and treatments that compliments chiropractic treatments, provides relaxation, and ease of everyday challenges and improves overall sense of well-being. They work to build patients in the office and educate on benefits of massage therapy. They are responsible for providing a superior experience in a professional manner.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides massage therapy services and treatments that meet the patients needs
- Initiates, develops and maintains personalized relationships with patients
- Educates patients on massage therapy services and treatments
- Maintains RxWellness Spine & Health appearance and cleanliness
- Remains current on certifications and new trends in the industry
- Massage Therapy License in Virginia (must be licensed in Virginia or Maryland)
- Ability to perform all types of massage therapy services and treatments
- Ability to stand, walk, reach and lift and move up to 50 pounds
- 1+ year of massage experience in a professional environment. Will consider newly licensed grads with great hands.
- Knowledge of trigger point, myofascial, and neuromuscular therapy
- Highly competitive with Generous Bonuses; Guaranteed weekly hours and pay.
- Flexible schedule
- 401K & retirement contributions.
- Medical & Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Quarterly, Semi-annual, Annual Team events and socials
- 6-8 hour shifts
- Monday to Friday
- In person
It’s our goal to find a candidate that wants to grow with RxWellness Spine & Health! If you think you would be the best person for this position, please submit your resume.