RxWellness Spine & Health is an Award-winning, top-rated, high-end chiropractic practice in Northern Virginia and Maryland. RxWellness’s mission is to elevate patient health and empower lives through pain-free, drug-free practices. RxWellness focuses on providing exceptional in-office experience, top-notch quality care and patient outcomes. As a result of explosive growth, we are looking for an energetic, positive Front Desk Receptionist to be the face of our practice.
This person’s official title will be “Patient Care Specialist” and he/she will support the Practice Manager at our various locations. The ideal Patient Care Specialist is a problem solver that can learn quickly and think on their feet. Experience in a receptionist or customer service and/or hospitality industry is highly desired!
- Coordinate the activities of the front office including checking patients in & out, answering phones, collections, and scheduling.
- Engage with insurance companies to verify and oversee coverage for patients.
- Assist the Practice Manager with Financial presentations for patients.
- Work closely with the team to manage office efficiency, expedite flow and maximize customer care.
- Collaborate with the Practice Manager to establish and maintain relationships with patients in the office.
- Attend periodic training sessions and meetings pertinent to position.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Practice Manager/Clinic Director.
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Computer Skills – Proficient ability to use a computer and electronic medical record. Confidentiality – Maintain patient, team member and employer confidentiality. Comply with all HIPAA regulations.
- Customer Service Oriented – Friendly, cheerful and helpful to patients and others. Ability to meet patients and others needs while following office policies and procedures.
- Multi Task – Ability to handle more than one task at the same time.
- Positivity – Display a positive attitude and is a positive agent for change.
- Teamwork – Work as part of a team and collaborate with co-workers.
- Working Under Pressure – Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Medical Front Office or administrative experience required.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Very Competitive Salary Plus Generous quarterly bonuses; commensurate with experience.
- 401K & retirement contributions.
- Medical & Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation + Holidays)
- Training, Coaching and Mentorship
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Quarterly, Semi-annual, Annual Team events and socials
- Monday to Friday
- Quarterly Bonus pay
- Multiple Locations – Virginia and Maryland
It’s our goal to find a candidate that wants to grow with RxWellness Spine & Health! If you think you would be the best person for this position, please submit your resume.