RxWellness McLean-Tysons Chiropractic Care Center
RxWellness Spine & Health is a quality chiropractic care center that provides comprehensive chiropractic treatments for our community. We have a treatment center located in Tysons that services the Tysons/McLean area, as well as other offices located throughout the northern Virginia area and in Maryland. Are offices are all accessible by the entire DMV community. The RxWellness McLean-Tysons chiropractic care center utilizes the best chiropractors in the country who use state-of-the-art equipment to help improve their patients’ conditions.
What is a Chiropractic Care Center
A chiropractic care center is a treatment center that focuses on treating patients using drug-free non-invasive techniques. The goal of a chiropractor is to get the patient’s body in its proper alignment. When the body is in its proper alignment, the patient is in the best possible position to recover from injury in the most efficient time frame possible.
It is important for the body to be in its correct position because it allows for effective communication throughout the body. Spinal misalignment and tight muscle sections can block neural pathways from being able to effectively relay messages from the brain to other organs of the body. When this pathway is hindered it slows down communication which can negatively impact the overall healing process.
When the body is misaligned, muscle groups may shift or stretch to provide additional support for the unsupported area. So, chiropractic care can act as great preventative care by reducing the chances of injury that may occur from the muscles being overstretched. When the body is in its correct alignment it will reduce strain on the muscles, joints, and spine, which is important when participating in competitive sports, rigorous activities, or lifting heavy objects.
What We offer
At RxWellness Spine & Health our chiropractic treatment center in Tysons/McLean provides a variety of state-of-the-art services. We offer some of the following treatments that do an amazing job of helping our patients alleviate pain and return their bodies back to normal. Some services we offer at Tysons include:
- Cold laser therapy
- Cold laser therapy uses focused laser waves to target a specific area. The “cold” in cold laser therapy refers to the intensity of the lasers and not the temperature. They are not as intense as the high-powered surgical lasers and can be done in one treatment session at our RxWellness McLean-Tysons chiropractic care center.
- Electrotherapy is a form of non-invasive treatment used by the chiropractors at RxWellness Spine & Health Tysons-McLean that uses electrical impulses to repair damaged tissue, stimulate muscles, increase sensation, and strengthen muscle. The doctors may recommend this treatment as a way to reduce pain, increase strength, and improve range of motion.
- Spinal Decompression
- This is when the doctors attempt to relieve pressure on the spine. The decompression table gently stretches the spine and forces the nerves to reposition themselves and relieve pressure off the nerve.
- Soft Tissue Manipulation
- Tight muscles can contribute to a lot of uncomfortable and painful tension throughout various areas of the body. Incorporating soft tissue manipulation into your chiropractic appointments can improve muscle pain immensely. Working with the massage therapist and qualified chiropractor can also improve the recovery time frame.
Benefits of Working with a Chiropractor
Chiropractic care provides a wide range of benefits for patients seeking care for a variety of concerns. The doctors at RxWellness Tysons-McLean treatment center can help whether you are seeking care for an injury or for preventative care. The only way to keep your body in the best possible position to recover from injury is to work with a qualified professional and schedule chiropractic visits into your wellness routine. There is a long list of benefits to working with a chiropractor that includes some of the following:
- Reduces back, neck, and joint pains
- Reduce your reliance on painkillers
- Reduce symptoms of scoliosis
- Improve athletic performance
- Improve immune symptom functions
Working with a chiropractor may reduce your need for surgery. Patients are 28 times less likely to undergo spinal surgery if they see a chiropractor first. So, before you schedule your surgery, get a second opinion. Contact RxWellness Spine & Health Tyson-McLean and see if our doctors can heal your concern without surgery.
When you schedule your consultation at RxWellness, the doctor will listen to your concern so they can make the best recommendation for you. You are encouraged to be as detailed as possible because the more information you provide will help the doctor create the best treatment plan for you.
The chiropractic team in the Tysons/McLean area works very diligently to ensure that all our patients leave in much better condition than when they arrived. Chiropractic care combined with a modern chiropractic care center provides the best treatment options for our patients. If you would like to book a consultation and learn more about the RxWellness McLean-Tysons Chiropractic Care Center, give us a call at (571) 348-1540 or book an appointment online. We are located at 8609 Westwood Center Dr, Suite 620, Vienna, VA 22182.