Our chiropractors Dr. Philip Golinsky and Dr. Kevin Naples take pride in using the latest chiropractic technology at RxWellness Spine & Health. We use a variety of nonsurgical treatments in our clinic, including VibraFlex® 450.
About VibraFlex® 450
ORTHOMETRIX, INC. has developed the VibraFlex® 450 using our internationally patented Galileo vibration technology which causes the device to function in the specific uni-directional, oscillating pattern. The VibraFlex® 450 is defining a new revolution in rehabilitation and physical therapy by mechanically stimulating your muscles at a specific frequency, typically 12-27 Hz. Targeted muscles are given 12-27 impulses per second, causing them to contract and relax by the natural, involuntary, muscle stretch reflex, 12-27 times per second. At this optimal range, a one minute therapy session will produce approximately 1,500 contract/ relax cycles.
The VibraFlex® 450 was designed to allow you to benefit from exercise without the constraints of conventional exercise (i.e. stress on joints, ligaments and tendons, numerous repetitions, etc.). Therapy sessions of only 2-3 minutes, twice a week produce measurable results. Don’t let a debilitating condition due to injury or disease stop you from enjoying your life to the fullest.
Benefits of VibraFlex® 450:
- Increases flexibility and range of motion
- Eliminates the effects of stress on joints, ligaments and tendons, compared to conventional exercise
- Improves balance and coordination leading to less falls hence fewer fractures
- Improves postural reflexes
- Less stress on the cardiovascular system
- Stimulates the neuromuscular system
- Improves leg circulation for people with diabetes
- Increases oxygenation in the blood
- Washes out lactic acid and amino acids in the bod
- Increases overall muscle performance
- Reduces the pain and disability associated with osteoarthritis
- Reduces acute and chronic lower back pain
Call to make an appointment with one of chiropractors at RxWellness Spine & Health to see if VibraFlex® 450 is the right treatment for your injury and pain at 703-904-9666. We are locally located in Northern Virginia in Herndon.