RxWellness Spine & Health is a top-rated chiropractic facility that serves residents of the McLean, Tysons Corner, and Vienna area neighborhoods.
In our chiropractic clinic, our goal is to return our patients back to optimal function. We accomplish this goal by developing individualized treatment plans that often involve a combination of chiropractic care, physical therapy, and massage therapy. We don’t just treat your symptoms– we target the underlying condition creating issues for your body and spine.
Meet Our Staff
Dr. Kevin Naples is the lead chiropractic doctor in our Tysons Corner chiropractic clinic, and he creates personalized treatment plans for each patient so that they can experience effective, natural healing. He and his expert team have treated patients and helped them recover from a variety of injuries that cause pain, including work-related injuries, auto accident injuries, sports injuries, and other spinal conditions. Dr. Naples and his team alleviate pain while helping patients to accelerate their recovery from injuries and chronic conditions.
Chiropractic care involves the hands-on adjustments and manipulations of the body, particularly the joints and spine, to relieve pain and improve function. Chiropractors helps right the body so that its musculoskeletal system is properly aligned and can function to heal itself naturally.
Through manual adjustments and alignments, spinal manipulations, massage, bracing, and many more treatments, chiropractic care acts as an effective alternative to surgery and drugs, for holistic healing. The most positive research on chiropractic treatment has focused on spinal manipulation for low back pain, shoulder pain, neck pain, headaches, migraines, and other spinal conditions.
Chiropractic adjustments are also beneficial for those suffering from acute spinal conditions and chronic illnesses. Adjustments increase blood flow and oxygen to internal systems, which improves circulation and facilitates the body’s ability to heal itself by reducing inflammation and swelling.
Benefits of Chiropractic
At RxWellness Spine & Health in Tysons Corner, VA, we believe that everyone from young children to the elderly can benefit from the natural healing of chiropractic care. Although most people are familiar with the concept or practice of chiropractic treatments, very few are aware of the full range of benefits it offers beyond pain relief. Chiropractic care promotes better overall health and wellness. Our skilled Tysons Corner chiropractic team combines chiropractic care with complementary therapies to produce results such as:
- Reduce inflammation
- Expedite healing
- Alleviate pain
- Prevent injuries
- Prevent neuromuscular system disorders
Other Treatments We Offer
- Physical Therapy– Our Physical Therapy program is centered around 3 Stages: Relief Care, Corrective Care, and Maintenance. By strengthening a patient’s muscles through physical therapy, chiropractic treatment and alignment becomes even more effective.
- Massage Therapy– In our Tysons Corner clinic, we use massage therapy to compliment the chiropractic care our patients receive. Massage therapy is an essential tool for decreasing muscle tension, pain, and preparing tissues prior to a spinal adjustment.
- Auto Accident Recovery– We specialize in treating auto accident patients and their injuries, including whiplash, back pain, headaches, and more. Chiropractic care is a drug-free, effective treatment for auto-accident injuries and can provide you with relief.
- Chronic Conditions– There are many chronic conditions that result in pain, limited mobility, and discomfort. We offer treatments to alleviate pain and manage chronic conditions such as Fibromyalgia, Carpel Tunnel, Plantar Fasciitis, Sciatica, and more.
- Scoliosis– We focus on addressing the underlying spinal health concerns and encourage proper function of the spine. We recommend regular check-ups and may suggest exercises, stretches, and bracing to maintain mobility and alleviate certain symptoms.
- Sports Injury Recovery– The majority of sports injuries are due to soft tissue damage from the impacts of play, improper body mechanics, or poor conditioning. We utilize chiropractic treatment to relieve pain by addressing the culprits of soft tissue damage and misaligned spines or joints.
Your First Visit To Our Tysons Corner Office
If you have never been to a chiropractor, you may not know what to expect. At RxWellness Spine & Health, patient satisfaction and peace of mind are our top priorities. Here is a breakdown of how your visit will go and what you can expect from the first appointment call to your last follow up.
Prior to your appointment, you will need to fill out new patient forms, which are conveniently located under our New Patient Tab on the website. Select the office location where you have booked your appointment (Tysons, Corner, VA) and complete the relevant forms. The information you provide about yourself and the pain or issues that you are experiencing help us better understand your health history and provides context about your condition.
When you arrive at our Tysons Corner clinic, you will meet with one of our skilled doctors for a consultation to discuss your health-related problems, concerns, and potential treatment options. This initial visit is designed for the doctors to learn more about you, your condition, and to determine how chiropractic care can meet your goals.
After your initial consultation, your doctor may perform a chiropractic examination, including standard neurological, orthopedic, postural, and physical tests. Rest assured that nothing will be done in our office without your consent, including any texts or exams.
We can take digital X-rays in our office, if your exam and consultation call for them. X-rays help us develop the most effective treatment plan for our patients, and alert us of any serious spinal conditions. You will get to see your x-rays the same day of your examination.
Once all information is collected and examinations are performed, our doctors will go over their findings and explain the results to you. These findings help our expert come up with a personalized treatment plan.
At the conclusion of your initial appointment, you will experience your first treatment. This may include spinal adjustments, physical therapy, and/or soft tissue massage. Treatment is interactive, so you can express concerns, preferences, or feedback about the different styles of treatment.
Prior to leaving, our doctors will suggest a follow-up visit to see how the effects of the first visit went. The follow–up visit is intended to see how your body responds to chiropractic care and to determine your length of treatment. A care plan and second adjustment will be administered at your follow-up visit, if you choose to sign up for care with RxWellness Spine & Health.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
We don’t mean to brag about our outstanding service and highly skilled clinicians, but our clients sure do! Read our Tysons Corner office’s patient testimonials to hear about some amazing results, and how our office does its best to ensure a pleasant experience at RxWellness Spine & Health.
Make An Appointment Today!
If you’re located in McLean, Tysons, or Vienna, VA, visit our chiropractic clinic to start feeling better!